- 1 AIATSL Various Vacancies 2019 Notification:
- 1.1 Overview of AIATSL Notification 2019:
Air India Aur Transport Services Limite(AIASTL) had released a notification for 375 various vacancies. Interested candidates can check the AIATSL Notification 2019 on the official website. Candidates are eligible for the selection list and attend for the walk-in jobs 2019. Applicants walk-in dates are available from 3rd to 6th January 2019. Job seekers selection process is based on the Driving Test, Physical Endurance Test, Screening Test, Trade Test. The AIATSL Jr Executive Notification 2019 pdf has published on the official web portal and download link provided below. For more details of the walk-in date, application steps, education, vacancies & others mentioned below.
AIATSL Various Vacancies 2019 Notification:
Air India releases the many vacancies for the various notification every year. Applicants before attended the walk-in interview can download the recruitment advertisement pdf & check terms and conditions carefully. A lot of aspirants can check & proceed for the post and get the job in Air India. Cleared job seekers looking for the AIATSL Results 2019 on the official website.
Overview of AIATSL Notification 2019:
|Organization name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Name of the posts||Various|
|Number of vacancies||375|
|Walk-in dates||3rd to 6th January 2019|
Driving Test/ Physical Endurance Test / Screening Test / Trade Test
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Vacancy 2019:
For Jr.Executive (Pax):
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 with 6 years experience with any combination fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/ Cargo Handling. Or
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with M.B.A or equivalent in any stream (2-years full-time course or 3-years part-time course) from a recognized university with 3 years experience and combination of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in/ Cargo handling.
For Jr.Executive (Technical):
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Production/ Electrical / Automobile / Electronics from a recognized University.
- Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving Licence to be produced within 12 months from the joining date.
For Customer Agent:
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge basic knowledge of computer operations.
- Preference will be given to completed the postgraduate qualification Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO, experience in any airport authority.
For Sr.Ramp Services Agent:
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical/ Production/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering / Electrical Engineering recognized by the state government or ITI with NVTVT.
- Four years experience in Maintenance and Operation of Ramp Equipment & Ramp Handling.
- After passing SSC/ Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English/ local language. Preference will be given to the comfort with English/ Hindi / Local languages.
For Ramp Servise Agent:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT(Total 3 years) in a motor vehicle/Auto Electrical/Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder.
- Candidate must have posses the valid Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license at the time of appearing for Trade Test. Preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
For Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver:
- Students are must have passed 10th standard and must and have posses HMV driving liecence.
For Handyman/ Handywomen:
- Job seekers can have passed 10th standard must be able to read and understand the English Language. Knowledge the Local & Hindi languages.
- General candidates can have age boundary is 28 years.
- OBC aspirants have the upper age limit is 31 years.
- SC/ ST postulants are having the maximum of 33 years.
- General & OBC candidates can have to pay the application fees Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST aspirants exempted from the application fees.
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver- Rs.18,360/-.
- Handyman/ Handywomen- Rs.16,590/-.
- Ramp Services Agent- Rs.20,190/-.
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent- Rs.20,290/-.
- Customer Agent- Rs.20,190/-.
- Jr.Executive (Technical)- Rs.25,300/-.
- Jr.Executive (Pax)- Rs.25,300/-.
AIATSL Notification Vacancy Details 2019:
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver||10|
|Ramp Services Agent||16|
|Sr.Ramp Services Agent||34|
List of Original Documents for AIATSL 2019:
- Application Fee, wherever applicable.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate.
- 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet (3 years).
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Doctors’ Certificate (in original) for Height & Weight.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Experience Certificate.
- Pan Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate.
AIATSL Walk-in Dates 2019:
Venue of the selection process is Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam Chennai 600 027.
|Post name||Walk-in Date & Time||Selection process|
|Handyman/ Handywomen||6th January 2019||Screening|
|Customer Agent||5th January 2019||Screening|
|Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver||4th January 2019||Screening|
(comprise of Trade
|Ramp Services Agent||4th January 2019||Screening|
(comprise of Trade
|Sr.Ramp Services Agent||4th January 2019||Screening|
(comprise of Trade
|Jr.Executive (Technical)||3rd January 2019||Group Discussion|
|Jr.Executive (Pax)||3rd January 2019||Group Discussion,|
Results for Air India Air Transport Services Limited 2019:
Applied contenders are waiting for the AIATSL Results 2019. Who is cleared in the selection process those candidates are going to the further process. Shortlisted aspirants offered the job in 3 years of contract time period. If any any more details to visit our website daily.