- 1 Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Exam Date & Pattern
Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC), Bihar has released a new & latest notification for 902 Police Forest Guard jobs. Participated aspirants can check the official notification. Interested & eligible candidates can check Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 on the official notification. Postulates application dates are available from 1st to 31st January 2019. Candidates apply the Bihar Police Applications 2019 through online mode. A selection process is based on the written test, physical test. After completion of the application dates students looking for the Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 on the official website. All the applied applicants check the exam dates to visit the official portal.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Exam Date & Pattern
After completion of the online application dates for the CSBC Recruitment 2019 students are eagerly waiting for the CSBC Bihar Police Exam Dates 2019. A lot of candidates applied in this applications those are now eagerly waiting to check the admit card. Aspirants can download the Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 & exam pattern and start preparing for the exams. The officials will update the exam dates soon on the official website. The contenders attending the exam can start preparing for the exam. The contenders can get the details like question papers, admit card download steps, exam pattern, syllabus and more in the below article.
Overview of CSBC Police Forest Guard 2019
|Department||Central Selection Board Of Constable (CSBC), Bihar|
|Name of the post||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||902|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Starting date of online applications||1st January 2019|
|End date of online applications||31st January 2019|
|Exam date||Updating soon|
|Selection process||Written test, Physical test|
CSBC Police Exam Pattern 2019:
|Topic name||No.of questions||Marks|
|Maths, Physics, Chemistry, History, Economics, Biology, Geography, Polity (choose any 2 subjects)||25+25||50|
- The written test will be conducted offline mode.
- Objective type 100 questions with 2 hours time duration.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Minimum 30% marks will be required to get qualified marks for physical test.
- No marks will be added to the final merit list.
Syllabus for CSBC Bihar Forest Guard 2019:
Part-1 (30 Questions – 120 marks):
- Current events of national and international importance. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- History of India and Indian National Movement. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Economic and Social development– Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Part-2 (25 Questions – 100 marks):
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc) – (Matriculation or equivalent level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc,- Matriculation or equivalent level) (15- Questions – 60 marks)
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
- General mental ability. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-3 (25 Questions – 100 marks):
- General science – (Matriculation or equivalent level) (20- Questions – 80 marks)
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-4 (20 Questions – 80 marks):
Knowledge of Hindi language – The aim of the paper is to test the candidate’s ability to read and understand serious discursive prose, and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
- (i) Comprehension of given passages.
- (ii) Usage and Vocabulary.
- (iii) Hindi Grammar
CSBC Police Question Papers 2019:
Postulates can check the question papers for Bihar Forest Guard post. Applied candidates can check and download the CSBC Police Previous Papers 2019 before starting the preparation. Students can check the CSBC papers on the web portal. Candidates help to know the old paper model questioning pattern & number of questions, marks are obtained in the question paper. Aspirants can check and download the CSBC Police model, sample, practice & other paper models from the website.
Admit Card for Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019
The students looking for the admit card & results after completion of the application dates. The CSBC Forest Guard job admit card available soon on the web portal. Without hall ticket will not enter into the exam hall. Download the Bihar Forest Guard Call Letter 2019 before going to the examination hall from the website by giving below steps. Bihar authorities release the admit card before 10-15 days of the written exam. The applied contenders need to carry the hall ticket while going to the exam hall. The admit card contains the details like hall ticket number, time, venue, subject wise exam dates, exam center.
Procedure to Download Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019
- Visit the CSBC website.
- Check the CSBC or Bihar Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the eligible online link.
- Enter the details like application number and as required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- And click on the download now button.
- Take a copy to carry into the exam hall.
Results of CSBC Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam 2019
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department officials soon release the result. Appeared aspirants now eagerly waiting to check and download the Results of CSBC Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam 2019. All the aspirants now eagerly waiting to check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. Candidates who reach the merit list those are now going to the next selection process.