The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced a notification to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Posts. The University Grand Commission has conducted the NET exam in every year. Candidates visit the CBSE UGC NET Notification 2019 on the official portal. The candidates eligible for the post can register for the NET as procedure mention in the article below. The details of registration, examination details, syllabus details, admit card details & other details are mentioned in the article below. Interested candidates visit the official portal to check the CBSE UGC NET Application 2019. Candidates visit the official portal to get more details.
CBSE UGC NET Apply Online June 2019 Exam Date & Pattern Notification, Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) exam for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Assistant Professor& Junior Research Fellowship posts. Interested candidates visit the official portal to check the Eligibility of CBSE UGC NET 2019 Notification. The applications are available on the official website of the CBSE NET. The candidates who are interested to apply for the posts can follow our website for more information. The eligibility criteria, the procedure of online application, exam pattern, admit card details, results & other details are mentioned in the article. If you get more details about CBSE UGC NET 2019 like application dates, application process, eligibility etc all are updated with below article.
Brief Details of CBSE UGC NET 2019
Association Name: University Grand Commission(UGC)
Examination Conducted Board: Central Board of Secondary Education.
Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Posts.
Registration Mode: Online.
Application Starting Date: Released soon
Online Application Closing Date: Updated soon
Selection Procedure: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019.
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria of CBSE UGC NET Application 2019
- JRF: Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit.
- The Candidate must have a Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent examination from any recognized university for the post of JRF.
- Candidate should be passed Ph.D. Degree with minimum 50% they can apply for Lectureship Post.
- For General category Candidates: RS.600/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: RS.150/-.
- For Non-Creamy Layer OBC Candidates: RS.300/-.
Candidates will select for the JRF and assistant professor after qualifying the Written Examination and Interview.
|Commencement of online application form||Updated soon|
|Last date to submit the form||Released soon|
|Admit Card Availability||one week before the examination|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Online Application Process
- Visit the CBSE NET official website.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click on the link to CBSE UGC NET 2019 Notification.
- Fill all the required details like Certificates, Photograph & Signature etc.
- Pay the registration fee mentioned in the notification.
- Click on submit to complete the registration of NET.
- Print the registration form for reference.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
The examination pattern of NET 2019 will soon update in our web portal. The syllabus details are not available for individuals the syllabus details as per the subject codes will be available on the official website of the CBSE.
- The NET Exam Questions all are Multiple Choice Questions.
- CBSE UGC NET Exam is Pen and Paper mode.
- Exam Session is Forenoon Session – 9 AM to 12 PM Afternoon Session – 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Total Marks are 200.
- Time Duration is 3 hours.
- List of Subjects is Life Sciences Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences Mathematical Sciences Chemical Sciences Physical Sciences.
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|A||General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.||200||3 Hours|
|B||Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude|
|C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the UGC Net examination will be available soon on the official website of CBSE NET. All the registered candidates can download they are Admit card from official website before a week of examination. The procedure to download the UGC NET 2019 Admit Card from CBSE website will be available soon on our web portal. Aspirants without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. Applied applicants now eagerly waiting for the check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth. The applicants can check our web page regularly for updated information on UGC NET 2019.
Results & Merit List of CBSE UGC NET 2019
The answer key for the NET will soon available on the official website after a few days of examination. The availability of answer key & how to get the answer key will soon update on our web portal soon. The results & merit list for the NET examination will be available soon on the official website of the CBSE NET. For more details, aspirants can check our web portal regularly. candidates check and download the Results of CBSE UGC NET 2019 on the official portal. Appeared applicants no check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth.