- 1 CGPAT Admit Card 2019 CG Vyapam Pre Agriculture Exam Date, Syllabus
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has declared the notification about the admit card available on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the examination of Pre Agriculture test which is CG Vyapam PAT 2019 soon conducted on May 2019 at various examination centers in the state of Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has conducted the Pre Agriculture Test in the month of May in every year. Candidates check and download the CG Vyapam PAT Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. Admit card can download from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board during the third week of May 2019. Applied applicants visit the official portal to get more details.
CGPAT Admit Card 2019 CG Vyapam Pre Agriculture Exam Date, Syllabus
The department officials Admit Card for CG PAT 2019 will release for all the candidates who have applied for the exam successfully before the last date. This entrance examination of re Agriculture test is being conducted for the candidates to take admission in the degree courses of B.Sc (Agri) and the B.Sc (Horti) courses in the colleges of Chhattisgarh. Candidates check and download the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus of CGPAT 2019 to visit the official portal. The academic year, 2019 many candidates have applied for this Pre Agriculture test and are going to appear for the examination for which admit card is very important to give their examination.
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the admit card on the official portal. Every year a large no of candidates participated in this Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Pre Agriculture Test. The department soon releases the CG Pre Agriculture Test Hall Ticket 2019 on the official portal. Aspirants who are participated in this examination those are now checking and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth. If you get more details about CG Vyapam PAT Exam 2019 like exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc all are updated with below article.
Key Details of CG Vyapam PAT Exam 2019
- Organizing Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
- Exam Name: – Pre Agriculture Test (PAT).
- Date of Examination: – May 2019.
- Result Declared on – June 2019
- Counselling Starts From – June/ July 2019.
- Article Category: – Result, Counseling.
- Main Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Pre Agriculture Test Admit Card 2019
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has declared the CG PAT Admit Card 2019 for the Pre Agriculture test 2019 on the official website. The candidates can also download the admit card from the given below link. Candidates after downloading their Admit card for Pre Agriculture test 2019 have to check for any corrections is required and contact immediately to the concerned department. Candidates without admit card do not allow the examination hall. Aspirants after downloading the Chhattisgarh PAT Hall Ticket 2019 affix your recent size photograph and complete the signature process on the admit card. Entrance examination details of CG Pre Agriculture Test 2019 and the candidates who are going to give the examination all these details will present on the admit card.
Procedure To Download The CG Vyapam PAT Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official web portal.
- Find the CG PAT Admit Card 2019 link on the home page.
- Then click on that link.
- Now enter the required details like application no and date of birth.
- Hit on submit button.
- Entry card will be available on the display.
- Contestants can download it and take a hard copy.
|Commencement of Application Submission||April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission and Online Fee Payment||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Third Week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||August 2019|
CG PAT Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance exam is conducting in the offline mode means pen paper-based exam.
- The CG PAT 2019 paper contains the objective type of questions, each question has four options.
- The total time duration of the admission entrance test is 3 hours
- The exam paper has 200 questions
- Each question has individual marks.
- In this entrance exam, there are no negative marking criteria.
- The total marks in the exam are 200 marks.
- The exam paper questions contain the 11th and 12th class standard.
CG PAT Syllabus 2019
- The Animal Kingdom.
- Structural Organisation of Cell.
- Enzymes and Growth Hormones.
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance.
- Tissue and Tissue System.
- Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Waves And Oscillations
- Solid & Liquid State.
- Structure Of Atom.
- Organic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium (Equilibrium).
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
Results of CG Vyapam PAT Exam 2019
After successful completion of the CG VYAPAM PAT Entrance exam 2019 on the prescribed date. Candidates will be seeking for the PAT 2019 Entrance Results which will be released by CG VYAPAM Board which is wholly responsible for declaring the Results. Candidates who have appeared in the PAT 2018 for this academic session can check their results and cut off marks through the official website of CG Board 2019. A huge no of candidates participated in this Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Pre Agriculture Test. The department soon releases the result on the official portal. Appeared candidates check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth.
CG Vyapam PAT Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will soon declaring the schedule for counselling rounds after the declaration of results of Pre Agriculture Test 2019-20 and will call to the counselling rounds based on their merit and all the candidates it is required to attend the counselling rounds of PAT 2019 according to their merit and have to book their seats for the admission purpose.