- 1 ECIL Recruitment 2019 Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II):
- 1.1 Applications for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
- 1.1.1 Eligibility Criteria of ECIL Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II):
- 1.1.2 Selection Process:
- 1.1.3 Vacancy Details for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
- 1.1.4 Application Process of ECIL Recruitment Jr Technical & Consultant (Gr I/II):
- 1.1.5 ECIL Jr Technical & Consultant of Merit List:
- 1.1.6 Document Verification of ECIL vacancy 2019
- 1.1.7 Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
- 1.1 Applications for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a new & latest notification for 2,100 Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr I/ II) jobs. Participated aspirants can check the ECIL Vacancy Eligibility 2019. Students application date available from 26th December 2018 to 5th January 2019. Interested & eligible postulates can apply ECIL Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr I/ II) Applications 2019 and submit the before last date i.e 5th January 2019. The selection process is based on the education marks, document verification. Applied and after completion of the application dates job seekers looking for the ECIL Merit List on the official website. Aspirants to know the more details about the recruitment can check the ECIL Jr Technical Officer Notification 2019.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II):
After completion of the application, dates postulates searching for the ECIL
Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr I/ II) Merit List on the official web portal. Every year India released many notifications for various posts. A lot of contenders can apply and get them in different departments. For more details like vacancies, merit list, education, application process, pay scale, application process & others mentioned given below.
Applications for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
|Department name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the post||Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II)|
|Number of vacancies||2100|
|Starting date of applications||26th December 2018|
|End date of applications||5th January 2019|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection process||Based on education marks, Document verification|
Eligibility Criteria of ECIL Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II):
Junior Technical Officer on Contract:
First class degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Electronic & Instrumentation/ Information Technology with 60% marks from any recognized university.
Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-I):
Diploma in engineering in that Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Electrical engineering with 60% marks from a recognized institute/ board.
Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract:
Should have passed ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV/ Electrical and Fitter from recognized board.
- The Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-I/II)s applied candidates are having the age is 28 years.
- The Junior Technical Officer on Contract post appeared aspirants have the age limit is 30 years.
- Age relaxation details given below.
- Junior Technical Officer on Contract post candidates can having the pay scale is Rs.19,188/-.
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I) on contract post selected postulates having the pay scale is Rs.17,654/-.
- Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract selected post job seeker can having the pay scale Rs.16,042/-.
- General & OBC aspirants need to pay the application fees Rs.200/-.
- SC/ ST & other students exempted from the online application fees.
The contract for the post positions would be a period of 6 months depending on the project works.
The selection process is based on educational qualifying marks obtained in the B.E, B.Tech, Diploma & ITI. Selected aspirants called for the document verification. Details of the selection address & various zones given below.
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062. Telephone Nos. 040 – 27186454 / 27182279
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE B1, B-2 & B-7, DDA Local Shopping Centre A Block, Ring Road, Naraina, NEW DELHI – 110 028. Telephone Nos.011-25774645 / 011-25774641
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1/1, Jeevan Sampige Complex, 2nd Floor, LIC Building 2nd Main, Malleshwaram, BENGALURU – 560 003. Telephone Nos. 080- 23460110 / 080-23460110
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1207, Veer Sarvarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi) MUMBAI – 400 028. Telephone Nos.022-24302664 / 022-24223443
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE Apeejay House, 4th & 2nd Floor, 15-Park Street KOLKATA – 700 016. Telephone Nos.033-22170028 / 22172696
Vacancy Details for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Jr. Consultant- Field Operation(Gr-I)||315|
|Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II) on contract||315|
|Junior Technical Officer on Contract||1470|
Application Process of ECIL Recruitment Jr Technical & Consultant (Gr I/II):
Interested & eligible aspirants can apply ECIL Recruitment Jr Technical & Consultant (Gr I/ II) Applications 2019 and submit the before the last date. Application form download steps to download mentioned given below.
- Visit the ECIL website.
- Search for the ECIL Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Select the post and click on the required link.
- Fill the details with accurate data on the application form.
- Upload scanned a photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fees only general/ OBC candidates only.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of future use.
ECIL Jr Technical & Consultant of Merit List:
The contenders who have the high marks in the graduation or post-graduation those names are displayed on the merit list pdf. Participated candidates merit list details can check on the web portal. Applied candidates looking for the ECIL Vacancy Merit List 2019 on the official website. The releasing date of final merit list details will intimate on the website. Applicants can check the ECIL Jr Technical Officer, Consultant (Gr-I/II) Merit List 2019 to visit the website.
Document Verification of ECIL vacancy 2019
Candidates who reach the merit list those are now going to next selection process i.e Document Verification. The selected aspirants are required to join 7 days from the date of selection. Aspirants check the ECIL Vacancy Document Verification Dates 2019. The job seekers who are selected in the merit list those going to attend the document verification. Eligible candidates going to the document verification venue must carry original certificates.
- On-line registered application form
- All original certificates
- Category Certificate
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2019:
|Application starting date||26th Dec 2018|
|End date of Online Applications||5th Jan 2019|
|ECIL merit list||Updated soon|
|Document verification dates||Released soon|