- 1 GAIL India 176 Senior Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Gas Authority Of India Limited had released a notification for 176 Senior Officers vacancies. The applicants who are looking for the GAIL India Senior Officer Recruitment 2018 can grab this opportunity. The candidates interested in the GAIL Senior Engineer Notification 2019 apply through online only. The GAIL Officer Applications 2018 will available from 12th December to 31st December 2018. The post wise GAIL notification vacancies 2018 given below. Interested to participate candidates can check the GAIL Sr Officer Eligibility 2019 on the official website.
GAIL India 176 Senior Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
GAIL India was founded in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Natural gas & Ministry of Petroleum. The company is called as Gas Authority Of India Limited. Every year the authorities will release the various vacancies. Now the GAIL has released the GAIL India Sr Engineer Recruitment 2018 to fill the vacancies of Various posts.
So the candidates interested can apply before the last date. The applicants can have the selection process on the basis of group discussion, personal interview, additional skill test, English to Hindi translation. For more details like apply mode, selection process, eligibility, application fees, age limit, pay scale, applying the steps mentioned below.
Overview of GAIL India Senior Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the post||Senior Officer|
|Number of vacancies||176|
|Starting date of the application form||12th December 2018|
|End date of the application form||31st December 2018|
|Selection process||Group discussion & Interview|
|Category of Article||GAIL Indian Senior Officer Recruitment 2018|
Gail India Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Officer (Official Language)||2|
|Senior Officer (Medical Services)||2|
|Senior Engineer (Environmental Engineering)||2|
|Senior Engineer (Chemical)||15|
|Senior Engineer (Mechanical)||30|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||25|
|Senior Engineer (Instrumentation)||13|
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||6|
|Senior Engineer (Telecom & Telemetry)||3|
|Senior Officer (F & A)||15|
|Senior Officer (HR)||15|
|Senior Officer (Law)||1|
|Senior Officer (Marketing)||30|
|Senior Officer (BIS)||5|
|Senior Officer (C & P)||4|
|Senior Officer (F & S)||5|
|Senior Officer (Corporate Communication)||1|
Eligibility for GAIL India notification 2018:
For Senior Engineer (Chemical):
Bachelors degree in chemical/ Petra chemical/ chemical technology/ Petra chemical technology with a minimum of 65% marks.
For Senior Engineer (Electrical):
Bachelors degree in electrical/ electrical & electronics with 60% marks.
For Senior Engineer (Civil):
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil with a minimum of 65% marks.
For senior Engineer (Instrumentation):
Bachelors degree in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & control/ electronics instrumentation/ electrical instrumentation with 60% marks.
For Senior Engineer (Mechanical):
Bachelors degree in mechanical/ production/ production & industrial/ manufacturing/ mechanical & automobile with minimum of 60% marks.
For Senior Engineer (Environmental Engineering):
Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental with minimum 65% marks.
For Senior Engineer ( Telecom & Telemetry) :
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & communication/ electrical/ electronics & telecommunication/ electrical & electronics with minimum of 65% marks.
For Officer (Laboratory):
Masters degree (M.Sc) in chemistry with 60% marks.
For Officer (Official Language):
- Master degree in Hindi literature with minimum 60% marks should have English as one of the subjects in graduation.
- Degree or Diploma in translate Hindi to English.
For Senior Officer ( F & A):
- CA/ ICWA and BA/ B.Sc./ B.E/ B Tech/ B.Com with minimum of 65% marks.
- 2 years MBA in specialization finance with minimum 65% marks.
For Senior Officer (BIS):
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks.
- Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with a minimum of 65% marks.
For Senior Officer (Law):
- Graduate degree with minimum 60% marks and Bachelors degree in LLB with a minimum of 60% marks.
- 5 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Master degree in law also eligible.
For Senior Officer (HR):
Bachelor degree with 60% marks/ two years of MBA, MSW & Master degree/ 2 years PG diploma with specialization in personnel management/ industrial relations and Human resource management with a minimum of 65% marks.
For Senior Officer (Marketing):
Bachelor of Engineering with 65% marks and 2 years MBA in specialization finance/ gas & oil/ petroleum/ international business with 60% marks.
For Senior Officer (C & P):
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Computer science/ electronics/ metallurgy/ Civil/ Telecommunication with minimum of 65% marks.
For Senior Officer (F & S):
Bachelors degree in fire/ fire & safety with a minimum of 60% marks.
For Senior Officer (Medical Services):
- MBBS with Diploma in specialized field DGO, DCH & etc.
- Post-graduation in MS & MD.
The candidates have the age boundary of minimum 28 years and should not exceed 56 years. Age relaxation details are given below.
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15|
- The General & OBC candidates need to pay the application fees Rs.200/-.
- SC/ ST candidates are exceeding from the application fees.
The candidates can have the pay scale from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-.
The contenders can have the selection process given below.
For posts at Sl. No. 01 to 17 of Table – I: Group Discussion and/ or interview.
For Officer Jobs: Skill Test & Interview.
Steps to Apply Online for GAIL Sr Engineer 2018:
The applicants who are interested to get the jobs in the GAIL as Sr Engineer/ Officer Jobs can check the eligibility details and submit the application form through online before the last date. Steps for online application form given below.
- Visit the official website GAIL i.e. www.gailonline.com
- Click on the careers tab.
- Search for the eligible GAIL recruitment 2018 link.
- Fill the details on the application form.
- Upload scanned a signature & photograph.
- Recheck the filled data on the application form.
- Pay the application fee category wise.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the future reference.