- 1 HSSC Instructor Notification Workshop Calculation Science Apply Online 2019 Eligibility
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released latest notification for 179 Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor jobs. Participated aspirants can check the HSSC Eligibility 2019. Postulates Application dates available from 19th Jan 2019 to 18th Feb 2019. Interested & eligible students can apply HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019 and submit the application form before the last date. Aspirants apply HSSC Applications 2019 through online. Every year Haryana state release the various notifications for different vacancies. A lot of aspirants can apply for the Haryana applications and get the job in various posts. Postulates to know the more details visit the Haryana SSC Vacancy Notification 2019. A selection process as follows Written test, Written test, Socio-Economic criteria, and experience.
HSSC Instructor Notification Workshop Calculation Science Apply Online 2019 Eligibility
Aspirants who are interested to apply for the HSSC Vacancy 2019 Applications need to apply on or before the last date. The candidates After completion of the application dates looking for the admit card & results. Contenders who are searching for the Haryana state government jobs those are utilized best chance. The Haryana state authorities release the admit card very soon on the official website. Exam appeared candidates can check and download the HSSC Admit Card 2019 from the official website. HSSC board published notification for Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor jobs. After completion of the written exam appeared postulates can check the HSSC Instructor Results 2019 on the official web portal. For more details about application fees, process, vacancies, admit card, results in & others mentioned given below.
Applications for HSSC Recruitment 2019
|Department name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post name||Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor|
|Number of posts||179|
|Starting date of application||19th January 2019|
|End date||18th February 2019|
|Selection process||Written test, Socio-Economic criteria, and experience|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Recruitment 2019:
Vacancies for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
- AICTE recognized university of Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical from AICTE recognized institution/ university or Institutions established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, on full-time regular mode basis, with one year practical/ teaching experience.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical from Haryana State Board of Technical Education with two years practical/ teaching experience.
The aspirants can have the age limit in between from 17 years to 42 years.
A selected job seeker having the pay scale is from Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-.
- The general male/ female aspirants need to pay the application fees Rs.100/-.
- General and state of Haryana female contenders can have to pay the fees Rs.75/-.
- SC/ BC candidates of Haryana State male students can pay the application fees Rs.35/-.
- SC/ BC postulates of Haryana State female aspirants can pay the fees Rs.18/-.
- Ex-Servicemen aspirants are exempted from the application fees.
The selected job seekers selection process as follows
- Written test.
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor.
Important Dates of HSSC Recruitment:
|Application starting date||19th January 2019|
|End date||18th February 2019|
|Fee submission last date||21st February 2019|
|Admit card||Available soon|
|Exam date||Updating soon|
Online Application Process of HSSC Recruitment 2019
The students can check the HSSC Notification 2019. Interested & eligible students can check and apply for the HSSC Applications 2019 & submit the application form before the last date. Download the application form steps given below.
- Visit the official website (www.hssc.gov.in).
- Select for the recruitment tab in that click on the apply for job link.
- Click on the HSSC Apply Online 2019 on the page.
- Enter the details as required.
- Scanned date of birth certificate/ 10th/ 11+2/ Degree/ Diploma/ Graduation.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/ESM/
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-Challan.
- Upload scanned a signature & photograph.
- Recheck all filled details on the online application form.
- Pay the application fees Category wise.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of future reference.
Admit Card of HSSC Instructor Exam 2019
The contenders are searching for the admit card after completion of the application dates. Applied aspirants can check and download the HSSC Instructor Admit Card 2019 from the official web portal. Haryana State release the admit card 10-15 days before the exam. Without admit card will not enter into the exam hall. Officials are updated admit card details on the official web portal. Admit card to know the time, venue, date & others. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. Download the admit card by using the name, date of birth & application number.
Results of HSSC Recruitment Exam 2019
Applied postulants can check and download the HSSC Instructor Result 2019 on the official website. Officials have uploaded the results details on the web portal. After completion of the written exam, contenders are looking for the results on the web portal. The department release the results will intimate very soon. Download the results by using the hall ticket number, date of birth. The job seekers can download the results and compare with marks & percentage. The department officials soon release the result on the official portal. Aspirants who cleared in the written test those are now going to the next selection process.