The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced the notifications for MP B.Ed Admissions 2019 on the official portal. Many candidates applied for this exam till the last date of applications. Now the Board is going to conduct the exam at the various examination centers. Candidates who are applied in this applications those are now checking and download the MP B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. All the candidates who applied for this exam are waiting for the admit cards to soon released for being appearing in the exam. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has conducted the B.Ed admissions in every year. Applied applicants visit the official portal to check more details. Appeared applicants now check and download the Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019 on the official portal.
MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 MPPEB B.Ed Entrance Test Call Letter
Few days after successful completion of the applications the department soon releases the Admit Card for MP B.Ed 2019 on the official portal. Every year a lot of candidates interested to participate in this Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board B.Ed admissions. Candidates who are participated in this application those now visit the official portal to get more details. If you get more details about MP Board B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 like exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc all are updated with below article.
Overview of MP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
Conducting Board:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Exam Name:- B.Ed entrance exam 2019
For the course of- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Duration of course:- 2 years
Exam date:– Updated Soon
Details about:- Admit Card
Status:- One week before the examination
MPPEB B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2019
Candidates who applied for the B.Ed entrance exam for taking admissions into B.ed course are waiting up for the admit cards to be released for being appearing in the exam. And without these MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Admit card contains the details about Name, center, and date of the exam. Applied applicants now eagerly waiting for the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth. Candidates have to reach the official web for downloading their admit cards. There is some procedure for downloading the admit cards which candidates have to follow. The department soon releases the admit card on the official portal. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
How to Download MPPEB M.Ed Admit Card 2019
- First, reach the official web of the Board.
- official web is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After going here search for the MP B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2019 downloading link.
- open the link and enter the asking details there.
- You have to provide details like your registration number and DOB
- As you give this your admit card will appear.
- Download it and take its print out and carry this for appearing in the exam.
|Application starting date||Updated Soon|
|Deadline for the submission of online application||Available Soon|
|Online editing in the application form||Releases Soon|
|MP B.Ed 2018 exam date||Notified Soon|
|Result declaration date||Updated Soon|
MP Board B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- The written test will multiple choice objective type.
- There will one composite paper for this exam.
- MP B.Ed Entrance paper will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration will 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
|General Hindi and English||20||20|
MP Board B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2019
General Mental Ability:
Reasoning, Seeing relationship, Analogies, Numerical ability and Spatial relationship, Odd man out, Number series, Letter series, Relationship through letters, numbers, and figures, Code language, Hidden figures, Mathematical operations, Matching figures, Cube problems and Patterns of different kinds etc.
- The focus will limit to India and with special reference to Madhya Pradesh, except in the area of General Science.
Indian History Indian Cultural Development, Historical events, History of Indian Independence (1857 to 1947), Development after 1947.
- Political Science Fundamental Duties and Rights, Important Provisions of the Constitution regarding Education, Language, Cultural, National unity, Citizenship, Franchise, National Symbol, and National Personalities, Parliament Assemblies.
Economics Socio-economic Development, Population Perspectives, Gross National Product, Per Capita Income, Education Budget – State and Country, Planning Process, Agriculture, Rural Development, Industrial and Commercial Development, Indian Economy, Banking System, Employment Problem, Current Economic Events.
- Geography Natural Resources and Wealth, Environment and Ecology, Geographical features of Indian States.
- General Science Important Inventions and Inventors, Health and Hygiene, General Scientific Phenomenon.
- Current Affairs and Sports.
1. वर्णमाला – स्वर, व्यंजन, अयोगवाह, अनुनासिक, अनुस्वार
2. संज्ञापद, सर्वनाम, विशेषण और अव्यय, क्रिया विशेषण का व्यवहारिक प्रयोग
3. समास – रचना एवं प्रकार
4. संधि – नियम एवं प्रकार
5. कथन (वाक्य रचना) के प्रकार – विनम्रता सूचक, विधि-निषेध, काल-बोध, स्थान एवं दिशा बोध
6. कारण- कार्य सम्बन्ध, अनुक्रम
7. व्याकरणिक अशुद्धियाँ
ब. शब्द बोध
1. शब्द रचना – उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय एवं इनके अर्थ मूलक प्रभाव
2. शब्द प्रकार – तत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी, संकर, नवनिर्मित
3. शब्दार्थ – पर्यायवाची, विलोमार्थी, अनेकार्थी, युग्म
4. अशुद्धि संसोधन – उच्चारणगत, वर्तनीगत, शब्द व शब्दार्थगत
5. हिंदी के पारिभाषिक एवं तकनीकी शब्द, पारिभाषिक शब्द निर्माण के आधार पर
6. पारिभाषिक शब्द – प्रशासनिक, मानविकीय, वाणिज्यिक
मुहावरे तथा लोकोक्तियाँ, अर्थ एवं प्रयोग
गद्यांश एवं अवबोध प्रश्न
1. मानक भाषा – स्वरूप एवं लक्षण
2. वाक्य रचनागत अशुद्धियों की पहचान
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Type of Clauses
- Transformation of Sentences
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Verb Structures
- Tag Questions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension – Comprehension of a passage containing about 300 words dealing with a subject of general nature followed by multiple choice questions.
Aptitude towards Children, Adaptability, Professional Information and Interest in Teaching Profession.
MP Board B.Ed Entrance Result 2019
After successful completion of the examination, the department soon releases the Result of MP Board B.Ed 2018 on the official portal. A large no of candidates participated in this examination those are now eagerly waiting to visit the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. the department soon releases the result on the official portal. If you get more details to visit our website regularly.