- 1 SSC Constable GD PET Exam Dates 2019 Online Application Admit Card
- 1.1 Eligibility Details Of SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy 2019
- 1.1.1 SSC Constable Apply Online Application Process 2019
- 1.1 Eligibility Details Of SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy 2019
ssc constable pet exam dates, ssc constable applications, applications of ssc constable, online applications of ssc constable, application dates of ssc constable, ssc constable application dates, notification of ssc constable, exam dates of ssc constable pet, admit card of ssc pet exam, ssc pet exam admit card, result of ssc pet exam, ssc pet exam result, www.ssc.nic.in, ssc, staff selection commission, ssc vacancy, ssc jobs
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the latest employment notification of Constable (GD) Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are searching for the govt police jobs those are now utilizing this golden opportunity. Every year the Staff Selection Commission has released different notifications for different vacancy applications. Candidates who are interesting to apply for the SSC Constable Notification 2019. If you get more details about this notification to visit the official website. Every year the department has released different notifications for different vacancy applications.
SSC Constable GD PET Exam Dates 2019 Online Application Admit Card
The aspirants who are interesting to apply for the SSC Constable Vacancy 2019 applications on or before the last date. The department has soon released the applications forms on the official portal. Candidates who are interesting in applying for this application those are visiting the official portal. Interested candidates visit and download the notification and after apply for the applications. If you get more details of SSC Constable Applications 2019 like eligibility, selection process, important dates, application process, etc all are intimate in below article.
Overview Of SSC Constable Recruitment 2019
- Board Of Authority: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Name: Constable (GD)
- Employment Type: Govt Jobs.
- Work Location: India
- Application Starting Date: July 2019
- Online Application Closing Date: Released soon
- Article Category: Recruitment/ Notification
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Details Of SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy 2019
SSC Constable Police Vacancy Details:
- Assam Rifles
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years,
- Maximum age for this post is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable is applicable as per the rules of the organization for the reserved category candidate.
- The applicant must have to clear the examination of class 10th from the government approved institute.
- For general category candidate, the application fees are 50/- Rs.
- Reserved category candidate and women, there is no any kind of application fees.
- Physical Standards Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination
Selected candidates receive the pay scale of Rs- 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-.
|Process||Dates to Remember|
|The release of SSC GD Constable Application Form||Will be released soon|
|The last date to submit Online Application||Will be released soon|
|Issuing of Admit Card for Constable PST / PET||updated soon|
|Date to conduct PST/PET||updated soon|
|Declaration of PST/ PET Result||Releases soon|
|The release of SSC GD Admit Card for Written Exam||releases soon|
|Date of SSC Constable CBE Exam||updated soon|
|Publishing of SSC GD Result of Written Test||updated soon|
|The release of Admit Card for Medical Test||will be released soon|
|Date of conducting Medical Test||updated soon|
|The result of Medical Test||updated soon|
SSC Constable Apply Online Application Process 2019
- Candidates visit the official website of the SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the latest notification on the home page.
- Search for the Constable Notification 2019.
- Click on that link and read the notification clearly.
- After reading the notification now click on apply online.
- Enter your correct details like personal and educational and contact details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature and documents.
- Pay the required application fee. Submit the final submission
- Save the application for future use.
SSC Region Wise PET/ PST Call Letter 2019
After successful completion of the online applications candidates who are applying for this vacancy, those are now going to download the admit card on the official portal. Applied candidates check and download the SSC Constable PET/ PST Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. The department releases the admit card in 10-15 days before the examination. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Central||Download|
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand||North||Download|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP SubRegion||Download|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand A&N Island,
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western||Download|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern||Download|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Southern||Download|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region||Download|
|Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western||Download|
Physical Standards Test:
All lovely aspirants are advising to refer Physical Standards (Height, Chest, and Weight) because it’s very important for their selection to the jobs.
- For Males: 170 cms
- For Females: 157 cms
- For Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
Physical Efficiency Test:
Candidates who have going (Physical Standards Test) above will require undergoing PET which will consist of the following
(a) Long Jump: 11 feet (Three chances to be given)
(b) High Jump: 3 1/2 feet (Three chances to be given)
(a) Long Jump: 9 feet (Three chances to be given)
(b) High Jump: 3 feet (Three chances to be given)
- i) 1 Mile race to be complete in 6:30 minutes.
- ii) 11 Feet long jump (3 chances to be given).
- iii) 3 ½ Feet high jump (3 chances to be given).
- 800 Meter race to be completed in 4 minutes
- 09 Feet long jump (3 chances to be given)
- 03 Feet high jump (3 chances to be given)
Result Of SSC Constable PET/ PST Exam 2019
After completion of the examination few days after the result will soon release SSC Constable PET/ PST Result 2019 on the official portal. A lot of candidates applied for the Staff Selection Commission Vacancy applications. Appeared candidates visit the official portal to check the result. Aspirants check and download the result by the use of admit card number and date of birth.